Train the Trainer – Intermediate Level
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Professional development is a critical factor for the growth of individuals within an organization, as well as the organizations that are leaning in new directions – and in some case, learning in new directions. Experienced trainers, facilitators, and other learning leaders must prepare for these exciting times and this course helps the trainer to re-tool and re-fuel their skillset and competencies.
This multi-day session is designed for the intermediate level trainer to hone their professional techniques and competencies in broader areas. Participants will be engaged in multiple activities to acquire and increase competency in all specified areas:
- Gain feedback from experts and peers
- Learn and demonstrate varied training and facilitation techniques
- Learn and enhance limited and unexplored techniques
- Expand your professional Trainer Toolbox*
- Deepen knowledge of Adult Learning Principles in planning, delivery, and professional competency
- Explore ways to address complex issues, complex strategies – (conflicts, shared agendas, high-visibility, volatile situations, establishing effective delivery teams, focus groups, strategic planning)
· Practice techniques for generating ideas or “brainstorming” for effective results Delivery of a final presentation to reflect these competencies completes this course.
*Trainer Toolbox: Ice-breakers, climate-setters, brain-storming, technology presentations, participant interaction, orchestrating the plans/goals/set-up/activity for session success, room set-ups, participant knowledge assessments, facilitation strategies, training strategies, ALP activities templates, flip-charting, visual art/props/schotkes, feedback and evaluations, platform presence/skills.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No cancellations or transfers are accepted within 1 (one) week (business days only) prior to the course start date or later. All cancellations prior to 5-business days of the course start date must be forwarded to email@example.com. In the rare occasion that a course is cancelled or postponed, please note our reimbursement is limited to paid fee only.
This is an Instructor-Led (in person) course. All participant materials are uploaded to the training portal. Training portal link is provided 2-days prior to the start of the training date.
DATE, TIME & LOCATION