COURSE DESCRIPTION: In these days of increasing global competition, rising health care costs, and labor shortages, employers are constantly striving to increase productivity. One of the best ways to increase productivity is to make sure that employees are effectively managing their time, priorities, projects and deadlines. Training all new and retraining current employees in the principles and techniques of effective time and other resource management is essential. At the end of the session, learners will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of managing time, priorities, projects and deadlines effectively;
- Understand ways in which we all waste time;
- Evaluate your current time and project management skills;
- Help you identify and eliminate distractions;
- Work towards more effective time and project management strategies.
REFUND & CANCELLATION
No cancellations or transfers are accepted within 1 (one) week (business days only) prior to the course start date or later. All cancellations prior to 5-business days of the course start date must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the rare occasion that a course is cancelled or postponed, please note our reimbursement is limited to paid fee only.
This is an Instructor-Led (in person) course. All participant materials are uploaded to the training portal. Training portal link is provided 2-days prior to the start of the training date.
DATE, TIME & LOCATION
Thursday September 12, 2019
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM