COURSE DESCRIPTION: Do your meetings run effectively and end with the intended conclusion? Are participants bored? Does the meeting end with a clear strategy for the next steps and expectations? Do you have the right people in every meeting? In this workshop, you will learn diverse meeting types and how to plan and execute each. Techniques, practices, and tips to avoid common pitfalls will be introduced and examined. The Meeting Mastery workshop integrates these topics:
- Meeting types and requirements
- Components of a productive meeting event
- Managing difficult participants
- High-risk issues
- Communication and listening skills
- Key participant roles
- Common pitfalls
- Venues, environments, and outcomes
- Meeting costs
- How to identify behaviors and roles that obstruct meeting success
- Alternatives to on-site meetings
- Identify key people to produce maximum meeting results
- Build a strategic agenda that will meet your goals
- Timeliness for meeting sequences- starts, breaks, and endings
- Identify effective visual aids, technology, and presentations to boost meeting productivity and concepts
- Ways to encourage meeting participation
- Time management
This course is essential for executives and leaders who wish to achieve a measurable impact on daily and strategic business operations.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No cancellations or transfers are accepted within 1 (one) week (business days only) prior to the course start date or later. All cancellations prior to 5-business days of the course start date must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the rare occasion that a course is cancelled or postponed, please note our reimbursement is limited to paid fee only.
This is an Instructor-Led (in person) course. All participant materials are uploaded to the training portal. Training portal link is provided 2-days prior to the start of the training date.
DATE, TIME & LOCATION