Mastering the Six Components of Teambuilding
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Mastering teambuilding takes skill and practice. This multi-day course dives into the workings of developing and managing teams at all levels. The course objectives are to:
- Appreciate team differences and diversity
- Building trust within the team
- Positively communicate with team members to improve team cohesiveness
- Employ techniques to establish, build and restore trust
- Understand the key components of high performing teams
- Recognize how to lead and motivate team members
- Understand how to provide constructive accountability and manage conflict
- Improve written communication
- Learn the essentials of a high performing team
- Develop and implement an effective team building action plan
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No cancellations or transfers are accepted within 1 (one) week (business days only) prior to the course start date or later. All cancellations prior to 5-business days of the course start date must be forwarded to email@example.com. In the rare occasion that a course is cancelled or postponed, please note our reimbursement is limited to paid fee only.
This is an Instructor-Led (in person) course. All participant materials are uploaded to the training portal. Training portal link is provided 2-days prior to the start of the training date.
DATE, TIME & LOGISTICS