Leading High-Impact Teams: Internal & External Partnerships
COURSE DESCRIPTION: In this intensive program, BluPrint’s top-tier faculty bring to the classroom their leading-edge thinking and proven approaches to the art and science of teamwork — concepts that set the standard for contemporary thought leadership and management behavior.
In a highly collaborative, interactive BluPrint atmosphere, you will explore with your fellow students the complexities of internal and external team dynamics and the intricacies of managing team and group dynamics.
During this program, you will:
- Structure team roles to capitalize your learning potential;
- Set clear and engaging goals;
- Resolve conflict effectively;
- Communicate passionately;
- Advocate change influentially;
- Network your team advantageously;
- Unlock the creative possibilities of the team;
- Create a positive and supportive team culture
REFUND & CANCELLATION
No cancellations or transfers are accepted within 1 (one) week (business days only) prior to the course start date or later. All cancellations prior to 5-business days of the course start date must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the rare occasion that a course is cancelled or postponed, please note our reimbursement is limited to paid fee only.
This is an Instructor-Led (in person) course. All participant materials are uploaded to the training portal. Training portal link is provided 2-days prior to the start of the training date.
DATE, TIME & LOCATION