COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course introduces participants to the essential elements of effective coaching and uses an interactive approach to firmly establish leadership coaching skills.
With a focus on incorporating coaching strategies into each participant’s personal leadership style, the course is designed to provide participants with effective techniques to improve staff performance via coaching skills. Interactive practical exercises will include open discussion, self-assessment and evaluation, and real time practice/application.
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- Identify the behaviors of an effective coach
- Identify personal coaching style
- Understand the positive impacts of coaching for team and individual performance
- Understand effective communication strategies
- Identify and apply the nine (9) elements of effective coaching
- Describe the qualities and behaviors that exemplify leadership excellence
- Have an effective coaching conversation
- Develop a coaching action plan
REFUND & CANCELLATION
No cancellations or transfers are accepted within 1 (one) week (business days only) prior to the course start date or later. All cancellations prior to 5-business days of the course start date must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the rare occasion that a course is cancelled or postponed, please note our reimbursement is limited to paid fee only.
This is an Instructor-Led (in person) course. All participant materials are uploaded to the training portal. Training portal link is provided 2-days prior to the start of the training date.
DATE, TIME & LOCATION