Coaching for Human Capital Management Professionals
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This program helps strengthen leadership skills and teaches Human Capital Management (HCM) professionals how to build coaching relationships to develop the skills of others. In this workshop, you will use the BluPrint framework of assessment, challenge and support and work intensively with a BluPrint executive coach, one-to-one and in small groups. Coaching sessions allow you to more closely examine your coaching style and abilities, learn new skills and effectively build a climate for coaching within your organization.
- Learn the essentials of coaching as it relates to HCM professionals and the practice of HCM;
- Acquire new coaching skills to apply on the job;
- Gain strategies for creating a sustainable coaching environment within your organization;
- Participate in a combination of small group interaction and videotaped practice sessions;
- Develop new insights about the complexity and impact of managing boundaries and ethics in coaching relationships;
- Build a results-driven development plan using a powerful peer coaching process facilitated by experienced BLI faculty;
- Network with other human resource professionals.
This program is intended for mid to executive level Human Resource Professionals who are responsible for coaching others and/or creating a coaching environment in their organization.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
No cancellations or transfers are accepted within 1 (one) week (business days only) prior to the course start date or later. All cancellations prior to 5-business days of the course start date must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the rare occasion that a course is cancelled or postponed, please note our reimbursement is limited to paid fee only.
This is an Instructor-Led (in person) course. All participant materials are uploaded to the training portal. Training portal link is provided 2-days prior to the start of the training date.
DATE, TIME & LOCATION